Oh little blogland friends, I haven’t forgotten you. It’s not that I’m avoiding you and not answering your text messages on purpose. It’s not that I think you are kind of homely looking and don’t want the other cool kids on the internet to think that we are together. It’s just that I’ve been spending over a week being really self-indulgent and entitled to my privacy. Oh. And avoiding. I’ve been doing some of that. And spending. Let’s not forget that past time.
For example, I took these photo booth pictures while I really should have been working on a certain project that I was unable to complete because no one told me about the due date until after it had already passed. But I’m okay with this because, really, I wasn’t all that into making what I was making anyway. I can now put it off until next year and have some big fun more soon. Yay!
Other things that have been up:
- Spent 3 nights in a row going out and hanging around the town with various friend-types, all of whom I was very happy to be seeing.
- I got a raise at work. Yeah!
- Joselynn and I took Martin the World’s Cutest Dog for his first ever swim on the most Indian of summer days.
- I saw Uz Jsme Doma in a warehouse and SWANS in Boston.
- I took a sweet, long, autumnal solo bike ride down the Narragansett Bay and I saw some big ships! Big ships have been the theme of the past few weeks.
- WITH CARE was featured in Etsy Finds… but they featured something that I was discontinuing. Dang.
- Melissa came up for her yearly visit. We went to Newport to see fancy houses, fancy dresses, and more big ships. And thrifting and record shopping, of course!
- Buying fancy make up and fancy shoes. I’m a grown-up!*
- Still uploading CDs and mp3s from my big hard drive crash in January. We have too much music for human ears.
I also spent the last day all illed up and harsh-trippin’ on non-name brand nyquil but today I am feeling much better.
*No. See photos above.